1. Quetion: How to review manuscript for Chinese Physics B ?
Answer: When you are invited to review submission for Chinese Physics B, an invitation e-mail will be sent to you, with linking to our Online reviewing system.
Your usename and password will be including in the email, which can only be opened to you. And other information about the manuscript, such as title, manuscript ID and abstract will be enclosed too.
You can visit the linking to agree/decline, or begin to download the fulltext and enter your confidential comments.
2.Question: Why do I fail to register?
Answer: (1) Please check your username. Any special characters such as *, $,&,# will be rejected to register.
(2) Check whether your username or e-mail has been registered.
If you have any difficulty in registering, please feel free to e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Question: Why do I fail to login?
Answer: Usually, failure to login is caused by the following reasons:
(1) The username and password is CASE SENSITIVE.
(2) There are more than one accounts with this usename.
In this case, you should email to email@example.com to require merging your account, and the valid account will be sent to you by email.
(3) Error username or Password: If you forget the registered username or password,or the old username is invalid, please DO NOT register repeatedly. It may be caused by the adjustment of our database to keep the data easy-managed. Please use "Password Help" to get back your account information.
4. Question: When I get back my account information, Why are there so many account? Which one can I use?
Answer: The only reason is that you have registered independently in the 4 Journals published by Chinese Physical Society (Chinese Physics B, Acta Physica Sinica, Chinese Physics Letters, Physics), which were running independently before.
And now, they are running together and share information between each other.
You can use any of the account to login.
However, we strongly suggest to merge the redundancy information, in order not to confuse the authors or reviewers. So, please feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us the account you would like to keep valid, we will merge the others for you.
Any questions or suggestions in submitting or reviewing will be warmly welcome.
Technology support is available to email: email@example.com
Manuscript or reviewing process is available to email: firstname.lastname@example.org